Keep track of all your expenses and quickly review your recent costs
Find bad costs
Find the highest costs sources and manage your expenses comfortably
Browse daily, weekly and monthly stats and filter expenses by types
WATCH THE VIDEO TUTORIALS
Although the app is easy to use, we have recorded a few short video guides which show some features in action, also these premium ones. So take your time and go to the video section.
My other applications
I was born to be a developer. I enjoy creating things out of nothing and share them with people. I've been doing this since several years and recently I create for mobile devices. Please make yourself comfortable!
Do you get that feeling that your money somehow magically disappears, but you don't spend so much at all? How this happens? Now you can finally find out where your money goes. This app will help you to discover what absorbs your money. What expenses cause the most damage to your budget and which costs should you limit to have more money for the things you really need. Why wait? Install now for free!
What's more, the app is free! There is no need to register or login anywhere to use it. All user data are saved in the device.
Control your expenses and wallet! Track your cash, bills, fees, payment and spending EASILY!
Some of the coolest features:
- Keep track of all your expenses
- Quickly review your recent costs
- Filter expenses by types: cash, card, transfer
- Browse daily, weekly and monthly stats
- Assign spending to often used categories and filter by them
- Create your own categories as you need
- Find the highest costs sources
- Manage your expenses comfortably
- Convenient, beautiful and customizable user interface
Where's is your money? Find out now! Control your expenses and wallet! Track your cash, bills, fees, payment and spending EASILY! Install now for free!
All good software requires a lot of effort to create and maintain. It takes time, but is also a lot of fun. If you like the app, please award me a cookie, coffee or whatever you think I deserve. Thank you for your kindness!
Available in: English, German, Hrvatski, Italiano, Nederlands, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Русский, українська, 中文（简体）, 中文（繁體）
Money management is the process of managing money which includes expense tracking, investment, budgeting, banking and taxes. It is also called investment management.
Money management is a strategic technique employed to make money yield the highest interest-yielding value for any amount spent. Spending money to satisfy cravings (regardless of whether they can justifiably be included in a budget) is a natural human phenomenon. The idea of money management techniques has been developed to reduce the amount that individuals, firms and institutions spend on items which add no significant value to their living standards, long-term portfolios and assets. Warren Buffett, in one of his documentaries, admonished prospective investors to embrace his highly esteemed "frugality" ideology. This involves making every financial transaction worth the expense:
1. avoid any expense that appeals to vanity or snobbery
2. always go for the most cost-effective alternative (establishing small quality-variance benchmarks, if any)
3. favor expenditures on interest bearing items over all others
4. establish the expected benefits of every desired expenditure using the canon of plus/minus/nil to standard of living value system.
These techniques are investment-boosting and portfolio-multiplying. There are certain companies as well that offer services, provide counselling and different models for managing money. These are designed to manage assets and make them grow.