How to price your product or service to earn money on them.
Quickly calculate fuel costs and usage. Keep records of its consumption.
Check exchange rates, convert between currencies and Bitcoin.
Running a small business is a challenge like no other. There are so many things to deal with. This app is designed to help you at least in some of them.
Why wait? Install now for free! Some of the coolest features:
* Find out how to price your product or service to earn money on them* Convert net / gross amounts and taxes
* Quickly calculate fuel costs. Keep records of its consumption
* Comfortably check current exchange rates and convert currencies
* Do you invest in cryptocurrencies? You will quickly calculate how much your Bitcoin is currently worth
* Do you know how much you are left after paying all the taxes?
* Keep records of calculations and fuel consumption
* Quickly share calculations, currencies and fuel consumption with your associates
* Just try and take advantage of the application to feel a little relieved when running your precious business!
Calculate prices, check taxes for products and services
Thanks to the Business Bro! you can quickly find out perfect prices for your products or services by knowing how much income taxes and VAT you need to pay and what you will get after all these extortions.
Track and calculate fuel usage - convert currencies and check Bitcoin value
In addition, you can check and track fuel consumption of your vehicles. There is also a convenient multi currency converter, also for Bitcoin.
All good software requires a lot of effort to create and maintain. It takes time, but is also a lot of fun. If you like the app, please award me a cookie, coffee or whatever you think I deserve. Thank you for your kindness!
Available in: Deutsch, العربية, English, Español, Français, िंदी, suomi, Ελληνικά, Indonesia, Italiano, Nederlands, Polski, Português, 中文（简体）, 中文（繁體）, Русский, Українська
A tax (from the Latin taxo) is a financial charge or other levy imposed upon a taxpayer (an individual or legal entity) by a state or the functional equivalent of a state to fund various public expenditures. A failure to pay, or evasion of or resistance to taxation, is usually punishable by law. Taxes consist of direct or indirect taxes and may be paid in money or as its labour equivalent. Some countries impose almost no taxation at all, or a very low tax rate for a certain area of taxation.
MY OTHER APPLICATIONS
I was born to be a developer. I enjoy creating things out of nothing and share them with people. I've been doing this since several years and recently I create for mobile devices. Please make yourself comfortable!